Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Status

Hello!
I am just going to inform you what progress I have made so far and my plans to complete my project.
When I started, I had several thing to do. They are:

  1. Parts & Pieces
  2. History
  3. Binary
  4. I/O
  5. Sketches
  6. Functions & Loops
  7. Sensors
  8. Shields & Other boards

Now take a look at that same list, but revised with what I have already done. Here:
  1. Parts & Pieces
  2. History
  3. Binary
  4. I/O
  5. Sketches
  6. Functions & Loops
  7. Sensors
  8. Shields & Other boards
So basicly, all I have left to research is Input/Output, Functions, Shields and Other Boards.
Once I have finished those, I plan to spend lots of time over spring break working on writing the program and building the alarm system. Almost Done!

Over & Out
Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment