Saturday, January 3, 2015

Book Information

Hello! I have begun step 1 of Operation Arduino Alarm. The research. I skimmed these books and with the title/author is what I think about the book.

Beginning Arduino, by Michael McRoberts, has lots of info about sensors, display boards and robots. I even own the robot on the cover!! Cool right?!

Learn Electronics with Arduino, by Don Wilcher, is mostly projects but could be kind of helpful.

Arduino, by Terence O'Neill and Josh Williams, explains many different versions of Arduino boards and has lots of functions and what they do.

Arduino Adventures, by James Floyd Kelly and Harold Timmis, explains Arduino, has projects, tells about functions, etc., all while making it fun!

Arduino Workshop, by John Boxall, has lots of projects and full color pictures, making it easier to understand!! (After all, I'm only 10!)

Arduino Cookbook, by Michael Margolis, is uber complicated, but with some help from my Dad, it has some good info.

Programming Arduino: Getting Started with Sketches, by Simon Monk, is, thus the name, about sketches, functions, sensors, and all sorts of projects, including one featuring Morse code!

Programming Arduino: Going Further with Sketches , also by Simon Monk, builds onto the book prior to this one, only with much more complicated stuff!

Arduino for Beginners, by John Baichtal, (what is it with Johns and writing Arduino books?!), is about every single little thing you need for a few projects. (Well, maybe not everything, but still pretty close!)

Getting Started with Arduino, by Massimo Banzi, co-founder of Arduino, explains 99.9% of every thing Arduino in excruciating detail. There is even a chapter called "Arduino is not for Quitters!" AHHH! Wait did I say he was the co-founder Arduino?! Then I take that all back!

Whew! That was a-lot! I  hope I did not confuse you beyond explaining with all those words! That's al for now!

Over & Out!!
Elise


No comments:

Post a Comment